Internal Control Steering Committee
The Internal Control Steering Committee (ICSC) shall be composed of representatives from the president’s area and each vice presidential area; such individuals as to be determined effective in communicating to program areas the intent and purpose of the campus Internal Control Program and supportive of same.
Committee Member Term
Members shall serve a term of two (2) years, with reappointment subject to approval by the division executive and the Internal Control Officer.
1) Review campus audits and management letters; communicate same to responsible parties and executive management as appropriate; review subsequent action steps, timelines, and results in context of statutory and campus compliance; make recommendations as appropriate.
2) Review annually the Internal Control Program schedule of activities for adequacy and compliance with all statutes and campus commitment to Internal Controls.
3) Bring to the attention of the Internal Control Steering Committee any internal control deficiencies, areas of concern or those at risk, which have not been identified specifically through the internal control process.
4) Demonstrate a positive attitude toward Internal Controls at all times.
5) Meet not less than once per year to monitor Internal Control Program activities.
Committee Charge 2016-2017
Back to Top
Some content on this page is saved in PDF format. To view these files, download Adobe Acrobat Reader free. If you are having trouble reading a document, request an accessible copy of the PDF or Word Document.